Stormwater Management Systems
Urban stormwater management is the process of reducing hard surface runoff from rainwater; tackling issues of flooding, erosion and infrastructure damage.
One solution is to increase the instances of pervious surfaces throughout the urban environment.
The implementation of sustainable drainage systems is now demanded by authorities as a prerequisite of planning considerations. These need to be specified early in the design process, taking into account site evaluation, master planning design and environmental impact assessments.
GreenBlue Urban’s stormwater management solutions are designed to replace conventional piped drainage designs with green infrastructure; swales, rain gardens and tree pits.
Why use GreenBlue Urban stormwater solutions?
See how our modular raingarden, HydroPlanter, manages stormwater run off
Our stormwater management products
A tree planting system specifically designed to provide for the needs of the tree and support the four pillars of SuDS.
- Ideal for use in an urban environment where lack of space is a constraint
- Slows the flow by attenuating stormwater
- Filters out harmful pollutants and contaminants
- 100% recycled materials have minimal or impact on the environment
The HydroPlanter is a stormwater management solution that can be retrofitted into highways schemes and on new developments of any size.
- 100% recycled materials
- Slot-together modules
- Optional exceedance flow drain point
- Stack-able design for transport efficiency
This inlet gives a simple and durable means of conveying rainwater run-off from the catchment zone for attenuation.
- Closable with a simple tool, preventing prolonged winter waterlogging
- Heavy duty & durable finish
- Available in Corten & galvanised steel